Women on Boards – Leadership Summit
More women are making their mark as leaders in various fields today. However, for many, it is still a long way to the top as women continue to face various factors that limit their full career advancement. It is imperative for both organizations and people to see the need to accelerate gender diversity in the workplace. On the other hand, it is also necessary to celebrate the positive changes that occurred, learn from the experiences of women who have succeeded, examine the obstacles faced, and analyse concrete steps to overcome these challenges.
This summit is for those who understand the importance of gender diversity and advantages of having a woman’s unique perspective in building bigger, bolder, smarter businesses today. This invite-only event brings together the most sought-after women leaders, entrepreneurs, start-up investors, media professionals and mentors who support inclusive leadership
The WOB Summit 2017 with the theme “#StepUp” will offer an opportunity to learn from, and be inspired by, globally recognized leaders who are championing the cause of inclusive leadership which is required to flourish in our rapidly changing business world.
Some key topics of discussion:
- Increasing gender diversity in boardrooms
- Taking Charge: How Great leaders lead
- Power Talks: these will have experts from diverse sectors sharing their unique journey to the top.
- Brand You : Women leaders sharing insights on How to build your bran
Date: 8th December, 2017
Our distinguished women leaders will reveal:
- Inspirational personal journeys to becoming influential leaders in their industries
- Key strategies in driving change and overcoming common workplace challenges
- Effective organisational initiatives around workplace diversity
- Actionable tactics for refining your leadership skills
- Practical advice for women leaders to advance their career